Welcome to Istanbul. After arriving in Istanbul, meet up with your local guide and start your city tour. To start off, you can experience the legendary capital of the Ottoman Empire.
You will visit Hippodrome Square, which is the magnificent Blue Mosque built by Sultan Ahmed and world famous Hagia Sophia. Also we will see Serpent Column and Egyptian Obelisk from Roman Empire.
Then you will visit the magnificent Topkapi Palace. This famous building was the official residence of the sultans for centuries.
Have lunch in a local restaurant and then check in to your hotel.
Today after breakfast you can join our Bosphorus Tour. Today we will discover the two sides of Istanbul from the Bosphorus. We can also see the narrowest area of the Bosphorus strait. We will go to the waters of the Black Sea at the end of Istanbul’s Bosphorus after seeing the Rumeli Hisarı and the Anatolian Fortress, which were built to protect the straits during the Ottoman Period. Then we start a walking tour of Istanbul with a visit to a leather factory. Companies manufacturing leather for the world’s most famous brands are located in Istanbul. We will then visit the Golden Horn, which is said to have been used as a natural harbor during the Byzantine period.
The Golden Horn was a great asset in the history of Istanbul. At the end of the Golden Horn you will enjoy the perfect view of the “Golden Horn” at the world famous Pier Loti Tartan.
Then you have the chance to taste delicious turkish delights. After dinner at a restaurant, head back to your hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel you will visit the famous Istiklal Street. Enjoy a walking tour on Istiklal Street (Taksim Square), which was known as the Grande Rue de Pera in the late 19th century, when it carried the life of the modern city up and down its lively promenade. It’s still the center of Istanbul life, and a stroll along its length is a must. Next visit the 500-year-old Grand Bazaar, which has more than 4000 shops selling local handicraft products.
Then continue on for a visit to the Spice Market (Egyptian Market) – this marketplace was constructed in the 1660. After dinner at a restaurant, you may choose to enjoy an optional Turkish Night.
For today, if you wish, you can choose from our optional tours according to your flight time, or you may even like to extend your excursion to İzmir and combine with our AEGEAN PEARL tour.
4 Days - 3 Nights
• Transportation by AC coach throughout the tour. Free Wi-Fi, DVD players.
• Professional Indonesian or English-speaking guide throughout the tour (thorough guide service from arrival till departure)
• Meals as per itinerary
• Museum entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
• 1 FOC for tour leader at single room occupancy with the condition of 15 pax and above.
• 1.5 lt Water during meals breakfast, lunch, dinner. 2 bottle of water daily in the bus
• Portage in out at hotels ,Parking fees
• All taxes of the services within the itinerary
• Private boat arrangment in Istanbul for Bosphorous Cruise Trip for 15 Pax and above
• Gratuity to guide and driver (Minimum 3USD for guide + 2USD for driver suggested)Personal Expenses
• Visa Expenses if required
• Portage services in the airport
• Domestic flights if required (this itinerary not required domestic flight)
4 Days - 3 Nights